SHIVAREE &

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Singles, Maxi, EPs, Black Sessions....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 pm 

Hi Jo,

For download on the french sites you must click on "TELECHARGER CE FICHIER"

;-)

You don't speak french ?? You know my english is so bad.......

Laurent

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 am 

:cry: unfortunately all links to free are dead

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

SanMateo wrote:
:cry: unfortunately all links to free are dead

I'm sorry about that. :( I'd like to help you with that and I'm sure the other would like to as well. There has been quite a bit of a discussion in this thread. So we don't have to look back at all the links and topics, let us know what you are looking to download (concerning this thread) and well put up some fresh links to anything you're looking for. :mrgreen:

Welcome to the forum. hope to see you around more.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 pm 

A short impromptu song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIykxwJ ... r_embedded

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:08 am 

Looking for live material. I have Black Sessions 2005, looking for 2002 Session and anything live of good quality.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 am 
Site Admin

I have quite a few live material. Let me gather it and I'll upload it and give you a link to it. I definitely recommend you download the radio shows if you're looking for live stuff. They quality is not amazing but its good and very listenable. They are super entertaining.

I'll gather all I have live and share it within the next few days.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 am 

New here - just figured out that I had both Shivaree and some Ambrosia Parsley in my collection without having realized they were related!

Found Ambrosia's 2012 EP on the label website, looking forward to her album, and now I'm keen to get those Black Sessions of Shivaree - especially in lossless if they're circulating losslessly.

Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:58 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, WillBFree!

Welcome to the forum. So glad to have you. Here is the thing: Sadly, I do not have the Black Session (2002 or 2005). I had download them from another forum member but it was mp3 only. I can tell you however, that the 2002 had a much better audio/sound over all. The 2005 sessions for some reason sound far away and almost as if recorded with a video camera as opposed to actual recording equipment. Longs story short, it's not as good as the 2002 sessions. That being said, I DON'T think that it has anything to do with the mp3 format and that even in a lossless format (Flac or Wav or whatever) they would probably still not sound that great. I'm sure that at least one of our users may have them physically. I will get in touch and see if they would be willing to rip the CD into a FLAC.

Let's see if we can get these (i'll try). As for you not realizing that A.P and Shivaree are the same singer, that's very very funny but understandable since they are not mainstream. Anyway, a quick run down of what you can find from both are:

4 albums, Breach EP, 7 unreleased studio tracks (B-sides), 2002 and 2005 Black Sessions, at least 7 unreleased live tracks, 5 different radio station sessions with short interviews in between songs, a few alternate/versions or re-recordings of their songs, Ambrosia Parsley's E.P and about 10 unreleased Ambrosia Parsley songs. Just a list for you to work on :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 am 

Thanks for the info! I keep a pretty steady eye on the various forums where broadcasts are shared so I will take note if anything new or old surfaces there.

And sometimes mp3s can sound good.

As rarified as Shivaree is, I nonetheless have found 2 of their CDs in Salvation Armys/Goodwills (thrift stores) and got a bit more from used sellers on Amazon. I've found the kickstarter page for Ambrosia, but might just wait for the album to actually be released.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:04 am 

a beautiful work...amazing......

------------------------------
etui galaxy tab 4 10.1
housse galaxy tab 4 10.1

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6