SHIVAREE &

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: New EP>> I Miss You. I Do (December 8th, 2012)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:53 am 
Site Admin

Hello, Cherry and welcome to the forum. I'm glad you were able to get the E.P and i'm so sorry for the late reply. I've been away the past couple of weeks. I'll make sure to come back to the forum more and get somethings uploaded.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm 

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:23 pm 

Can anyone please post the download link? The one from pastemagazine is no longer available :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:23 am 
Site Admin

Hi, Parsley :) Welcome to the forum. I've sent you a personal message.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:36 am 

Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:34 am 

H my name is Andrea i'm 27 years old italian lad and i'm a huge fan of Shivaree and Ambrosia's music. I have been a fan since they released their debut album in Italy in 2001. It's amazing to find others fans.
Is there any chance for me to get the EP? I searched on internet but all links don't work .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 am 
Site Admin

Hi Andrea! :)

I'm so sorry for the late reply. I've sort of neglected the forum a bit recently. My apologies. Yes. Check you personal messages. I will sent you a link to get the E.P :) Cheers and welcome to the forum.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:23 am 

thank you again for the EP. But i don't get a thing: does she is signed to a record label right now or she is an indipendet artist without a record deal?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Here is what I think and know about this matter:

In 2007 when Tainted Love was released (under Zoe Records/Rounder Records label), I bought the CD, and inside the CD booklet there was a small paper advertisement. This advertisement was saying that Ambrosia Parsley would be releasing her solo album in SPRING of 2008. But this never happened. We later find out that Ambrosia was no longer with them. Ambrosia sent me a message telling me that the record label was having financial issues. This was the end of Shivaree as a band. They did a few shows in France and that was it. Whatever the reason, Ambrosia no longer released the album under them and I believe another label was in the works in between then and now but that also did not work out. When Ambrosia started the pledge at: http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/ambrosiaparsley

it was known that she would release the album independently. So the contribution would go toward the expenses of manufacturing and producing the album and paying for advertisement and promoting the album.

Ambrosia is CURRENTLY a client of Girlie Action. link here: http://www.girlieaction.com/client.php?id=365

But I believe this is a management team that help with booking tours and advertisement. I do NOT believe this is a record label but only a promoter. So long story short, yes, as far as we know, she does not have a record contract and will be releasing the album independently with the help of her fans. But I believe (Ambrosia wrote this about a month ago and I don't remember where) that there is a French record label that she may be singed to and i think she will tour a bit in Europe after the album release.

Hope this clears it up a bit. It's really important that we support this album as it seems that she has had a very very hard time releasing it

UPDATE ON 09/09/13: Ambrosia is currenlty signed to FargoRecords in France and her album will be released in France on 10/28/13. The U.S.A release is still unknown.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:24 am 

Can somebody post the download link or send it to me? I'm a year too late, and the Paste Magazine Yousendit link is gone :cry:

Profile E-mail