SHIVAREE &

All times are UTC

Post subject: Ambrosia Parsley Live!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 am 
Site Admin

This thread is to discuss live shows of Ambrosia Parsley. Reviews, experiences and the works go here. If you wish to inform us of upcoming Amboria Parsley tour dates or shows please go to the link below and post the the appropriate information (place, date, time, where to buy tickets etc).

Here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44 ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ambrosia Parsley Live!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

O.k so AP performed live in NY on April 18. did anyone here go? Robsoma, Lianne? anyone?

I live way to far away so going requires lots of money spending and planning. If anyone went please share your experience. New songs, old songs, the music. anything..

Hope someone replies soon. I'd really like it if she plays somewhere closer to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm 

OF COURSE I went. What kind of question is that? I didn't get video this time, but have audio

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 pm 

.....and it was the 19th. lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:03 am 
Site Admin

robsoma wrote:
OF COURSE I went. What kind of question is that? I didn't get video this time, but have audio

I figured you might have gone since you like in NY. I'm super duper jealous right now (but in a good way).

oh my gosh... i didn't realize i put 18 instead of 19. hahaha. i'm a dummy. :oops:

but anyway... please tell. I'm sure we'd ALL love it if you shared some audio if possible even if you just makes some small youtube clips with anything new. Did she do any new songs?

To be honest I'm really on the fence about wanting to hear anything new before the album release. I mean, we already heard Rubble, The other side, weeping cherry, my knees, The waltz and that other little clip you uploaded on youtube. So that's like 6 songs plus a few other little things here and there would seem the album won't bring anything new. But at the same time I'm dying to hear more.

If you don't feel right sharing audio, just yet, that's cool but I'd still like to hear about the actuall show and potential song titles. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:17 am 

I'd show you a pic of the actual set list if you could do that on this thing. If it's possible I can't figure it out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm 

Empire
Rubble
Gone 2 Far
Lost in a Dream
Catalina
Knees
Otherside
Weeping Cherry

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:45 am 
Site Admin

:o :o :o :o :o Amazing! Thank you so much Rob. It seems the set list is quite short. 8 songs? hhmmm. Still i can imagine it was a fantastic show. I can't wait.

as far as posting a picture, just upload the image to tinypic.com and put the url that has this on it:

that should do it. but if you have too much trouble then don't worry about it. it was so great for you to share this info with us.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:52 am 
Site Admin

by the way Rob, i know you uploaded a clip on youtube last October where Ambrosia is singing a new tune. This is the clip i'm talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6g759QPE8

This this song you posted in the set list? is it by any chance "Catalina" or "Empire"? just curious. I don't know if you would be able to actually tell from just hearing it at the show. unless you have great memory (which i don't).

EDIT:

oops. i just noticed you actually posted it on the video that the song is called "make me laugh". neat.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm 

.....that was "Make Me Laugh", which she performed on March 9th at the Bowerey Electric in NYC. She also did "Rubble". This was a "release party" for Marcellus Hall's new record. THAT show I have full audio and video for. It was awesome!!

Profile E-mail